My parents are 92 & 97 yrs old and Terminix had them on an automatic quarterly schedule for bug treatments for years at a cost of $122 per treatment. They live in Ohio so in Dec when it was 0 degrees Terminix is spraying for bugs on the outside of my parents condo unit for $122!

They had a treatment on 3/22 and then got an automated call on Fri 5/29 at 4:30pm saying they were coming again on 6/1. I called and was told this was their 3 mo scheduled treatment. I said you're 3 weeks early and I wanted to cancel the service altogether. He said he could postpone the service but not cancel and I needed to talk to another dept.

After 15 min on hold I was told I had the wrong dept. Long story short I was put on hold 3 times for a total of 25 min before I was given confirmation of the cancellation of any future services.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments