Well i called made an appointment for sat. Has ny tenants waiting, for the house to be treated, nobody called nobody showed up when I called to ask where is the serviceman they said that he changed the appointment from Saturday to Monday then I call back to change the appointment from Monday to Wednesday because we originally set it up for Saturday and no one would be home on Monday.

So im thinking they are coming Wednesday because that's the date I rescheduled it for and the *** guy comes Monday morning. I have never dealt with this kind of incompetency. No communicatuon very bad customer service.

This sucks royally. I'm telling all my friends and neighbors that they suck and if they ever have a problem with pests or rodents not to call terminex.

This person wrote the review about Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments