I've had Terminix for 16 years. I was smelling something in my screened porch, (like a dead animal) then heard a noise in my attic one night and after a couple weeks, trying to arrange my work schedule, I had them come out to investigate what the noise was.

I had stopped hearing the noise already by the time they came out but wanted to see what they'd say. They sent an inspector out and he climbed in my attic and stated I had about "3 or 4 rats" living up there. He told me they have babies every 15 days and that if I didn't get an exclusion, I would be housing multiple rats in my attic. I couldn't afford the exclusion so I waited about 2 weeks before the words "3 or 4 rats" and "every 15 days they have 8 or more babies", got to me...

I put it on a credit card. They did the work to eliminate the rats a few days later and told me they would be out in 3 days to remove dead rats. I have not heard from them, smelt any dead rats and still no noises since the first time. I'm thinking the "rat" was the manager and inspector trying to sell me the exclusion!!

where are the dead rats that were up there? Why does it not smell like dead animals up there if they were having multiples babies of 8 at a time since I couldn't get them here right away? What a rip off??? NOT HAPPY!!!

I called the manager and she told me she would get the pictures from the inspector. HE TOOK NO PICTURES! She told me she would call me the next day after I complained about feeling ripped off. NEVER HEARD BACK from her..

Called and asked for her and she told them to tell me, "you're not supposed to smell anything after the exclusion".. what???

they said I had 3 or 4 rats having babies up in my attic!!!??? ummm???

This reviewer shared experience about "i feel i was ripped off" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix rat pest control at Terminix was that i felt i was lied to and being lied to and avoided when i tried to contact them Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments