Absolutely the worst customer service company around.We previously had Point Pest control, and they were awesome.

Went out of their way to provide immediate and great service. Even on call backs. They always called in advance before their appointment to see if we needed anything special before they arrived. Terminix does not provide any customer service.

They would just show up and leave a bill on the door. If no one was home they could not get inside to take care of spiders or whatever. The last straw was when they would not answer my email or phone calls requesting service.

But now that I canceled my service with them, everyone and their brother from their company is calling wanting to know why I canceled.Stay away from them if you are expecting a company that cares about their customer.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

I just switched over to the ServiceMaster Companies (i.e.Terminix & TruGreen) for my Pest Control and Lawn Care services.

So far, I feel as if I am managing a bunch of idi*t teenagers! Being a customer of both of these businesses should NOT be this much work!!

DISSAPOINTED!!!:x :sigh :upset

American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more After 4 years of using Terminix, my house is full of Termites! Terminix "I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more