Absolutely the worst customer service company around.We previously had Point Pest control, and they were awesome.

Went out of their way to provide immediate and great service. Even on call backs. They always called in advance before their appointment to see if we needed anything special before they arrived. Terminix does not provide any customer service.

They would just show up and leave a bill on the door. If no one was home they could not get inside to take care of spiders or whatever. The last straw was when they would not answer my email or phone calls requesting service.

But now that I canceled my service with them, everyone and their brother from their company is calling wanting to know why I canceled.Stay away from them if you are expecting a company that cares about their customer.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

I just switched over to the ServiceMaster Companies (i.e.Terminix & TruGreen) for my Pest Control and Lawn Care services.

So far, I feel as if I am managing a bunch of idi*t teenagers! Being a customer of both of these businesses should NOT be this much work!!

DISSAPOINTED!!!:x :sigh :upset