Hired terminex last summer when we were having problems with fleas in the back yard. Didn't help so I canceled in January 2015 they called after the first of the year to set up an appointment I told him not to come the dogs would be in the back yard I apparently he came any way I never saw him and don't know what he sprayed but I am being charged even though I called 4 times to cancel .they threatened to turn it in to the credit bureau.

I will be turning them into the better business Bureau I think they are spraying water instead of insert spray. Big RIP off avoid this company you will still have problems with bugs

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments