As a second time customer I had doubts about restarting services. However after two years of canceling services and continuing to receive letters and calls to restart service.

I went ahead and gave them a second chance. Within the first 24 hours of receiving services upon arriving home we can clearly see the services went unperformed. After calling customer care immediately about the situation I was advised it would be two weeks before they could return to my home I told them this was unacceptable I would rather cancel since it was obvious I was going to have the same issues the rep was rude instantly. Then iafter requesting to cancel I was in for.bed they found a way for someone to come out.

After waiting all day no one showed when I called back. They said the computer said no one said that to me yet I had the names of every rep I spoke to who confirmed horrible experience nothing was resolved as of yet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments