Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Terminix called me to reinstate my service and offered a discount on termite and pest control service. The day before Terminix was supposed to do the termite and pest control service Dave from the Beaumont store called and said my house needed a inspection and the price the Terminix sales person gave me was to low.

The next day I called and talked to Julia a supervisor for Terminix. She said she would schedule a inspection.after the inspection I had to call Julia back to pay for termite service and schedule the pest control for the next Saturday between 9 and 12 so I stayed home Saturday and waited for someone to show up. About 11 I started calling Terminix to find out what was going on I called James the inspector Dave the manager Julia and customer service and the people that answered the phone could not tell me anything. I don't know about the Terminix workers but I have more things to do than wait on somebody that's not going to show up.

That Monday I called to talk to Julia and she was in a meeting and she would call back, I still haven't recieved a call from her. I did receive a call on my answering machine from Robert another Manger in the Beaumont office he said that my service was canceled because the Terminix sales people offered me the service to cheap and they had canceled my service that Friday without so much as a call to let me know they where not coming Saturday. And if I wanted the service they would sell it to me but not at the price Terminix offered to me. Now why would Terminix offer me service for a price that it can't be done for.

Why would they make a appointment and not show up.

Why would a supposed to be supervisor say she would call you back and never call. It sounds like Terminix has to much business and customer service is not important to them at all there word is no good and the customer service staff can't do anything but make appointments they can't or will not keep.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments