1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I only have Terminix because my previous pest control co. was bought by them.

They keep raising their rates with fewer pest control visits.

When I had to have exclusion done for my roof, it took them 3 times to do it right. Follow ups with the exclusion package when I called, because I am hearing noises in the attic, are difficult. They gave me an appt, but did not show up!

I paid $1600.00 extra and that was before the warranty expired, but they didn't show up so the warranty is now expired.

Well played Terminix!

When I called they saif I'm not on the schedule even though I'm a long time customer and made the appt, put it on the calendar and took the morning off from work. They say someone will call me back to schedule. I'm still waiting.

If there's a bug issue they can't handle they won't say they don't do that they'll just offer you some other service for some other pest. ???

Worst service ever! I'm looking elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments