1.3
Turnaround Time

I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia.The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on the top of any of my furniture and this was my bedroom furniture.

The technician clearly was unfocused unprofessional and made the biggest careless mistake with applying such harsh chemicals all over my furniture he literally ruin my furniture my hardwood floors with white powder scattered all on top of all of my bedding furniture and then he left water literally sitting on my wood furniture.

I can still see the white residual powder on top of my wood furniture.Because the powder was all over my walls I had to pay to have my wallpaper removed purchase new blinds etc terrible terrible nightmare for the rest of my life

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Terminix and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1341803

What is going on with Terminix.Last service visit requires a re-do.

We've made numerous calls.However, Terminix will not return our calls.