Klahanie, Washington
Turnaround Time

I had a moisture ant issue that needed to be resolved. The salesperson, Rick Owens, made a series of promises (written down on paper) that were never upheld by the technician.

The technicians either never came on time, claimed that they were not qualified to do the tasks that I signed up for with the sales rep, or just never showed up for their follow-up appointments. I ended up canceling my account and asking for a refund.

I was fooled by a seemingly friendly salesman who made empty promises to get his commission. In the process, I wasted a lot of time waiting for insufficient service.

Skim wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments