This company is a joke, I made an appointment they couldn't get someone out 2 my home for a week then the tech didn't show didn't call, I called 2 see what happened & they told me I had been rescheduled the woman assured me the tech would be at my house 8 a.m. the next morning I was the first client on the list.

So I wake up early on my only day off that week & guess what the tech didn't show didn't call, so I called again they disconnected me twice & then tells me I have been rescheduled again for 3 days out! 20 minutes later a technician calls me & asks if he can reschedule me again! I cancelled very unprofessional for a large company that deals with problems that can cause health issues!

My 3 year old has not been able 2 go in his room for over 2 weeks now! Not a good company go with orkin & pay the extra price at least they show up or call 2 rescheduled instead of just assuming you have no life & can wait around for someone everyday!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of terminix pest control from Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments