3.3
Service Scheduling

Terminix doesn't uphold what they advertise. I pay once a quarter for insect treatment of my home.

They claim if I see insects between treatments they will come back and treat no charge. I paid in September for the fall qtr, after a month called them to re treat, they refused. They claim because I suspended my non contract until spring, that in effect I cancelled. Regardless I still paid for the qtr and expect service until the quarter runs out.

Same way as if I pay rent for a month, I'm entitled to the whole month.

Beware double standards. Instead of eating a treatment and then seeing me in spring, now I will never use them again!

Ups4mtx wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments