The HOA hired Terminix to tent all the houses in my comunity and now I get to understand why they have so many bad reviews. They simply trashed my house.

We were forced to leave the house on friday morning and as I came back on sunday night I found a bunch of missing boards on my fence. My sliding door to my front patio was unlocked and all blinds open. They broke light bulbs outside and didnt have the decency of at least clean up after them. They moved everything away from the walls and didnt put anything back.

I called 3 different people before they came to find out what I would have to do in order for them to come and they told me to only double bag food and medicine. I asked them about clothes and mattress and they all told me not to worry about it. So I got back home and found my baby's mattress out in the weather in my front yard. My back yard gate was wide open.

All my neighbors had the same problem. They even opened my neighbors bags and threw their stuff over their bed. Do not hire them. Bunch of careless stupids.

And their customer service is just as bad.

Called to complaint and they didnt care. Too bad 1 is the lowest rate otherwise they wouldn't get even that.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hermitage, Tennessee, United States #1323575

At one time, Terminix had a stellar reputation. Not any more.

Had we known ahead of time how far they'd slipped, we would've chosen a different vendor. I received an email the other day saying they'd canceled our service, "We have received your request and canceled the following service...".

We did no such thing. I'm not looking forward to the hassle it will take to sort out this mess!