I never even called terminix they just showed up one day out of the blue talking about a free once a year inspection of the property. Apparently the old owner had a contract with them and I had no bug problem before they arrived but since it was free I said why not.

So one of them chatted me up while the other one looked around my property he said that he found old bait stations but no termites they quoted me some outrageous amount of money to continue the old contract like 1,700 dollars. I told them no because I had no bug problem but I swear it wasn't an hour after they had left and I started seeing bugs that look like termites. Black army ants and some kind of bug that was digging funnel shaped holes in the flower beds. Now I can't say for sure if they planted bugs at my house but where the heck did they come from so beware of any insect removal people at your house and you didn't call them out.

Here's the kicker I hadn't even been in my new house for 2 months when they did this ***. I wish to god had seen them doing it I would have shot both of them dead where they stand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Pest Control.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2017.

Comments