1.7
Service Scheduling

This is my second time with Terminex. The first time was fine but this time there have been multiple issues.

The first issue happened on the Day of Service when they showed up at my house with a paper telling me they were going to charge me an extra $174 that was not mentioned in the initial consult. The next issue had to do with the actual service. The people that came we're not very thorough at all, in fact on one service day I had to find the bugs myself and then call them to come back and treat the area that they had missed. Now almost 9 months after the initial contract I get another bill from Terminix for $136.

It says it is quarterly fee but this is the first time that I've had to pay it. It turns out that they included some of this on my financing cost but not all of it and never made me aware of that fact until today when I called about the issue. I never received an itemized Bill and I'm still not sure where my $1,500 went to. I feel as if I'm being taken advantage of and being asked to pay for something that I've already paid for once before.

I would not advise anyone to go with Terminix and if I have pest control issues in the future I will certainly go with another company. I am not happy at all with my service.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments