I just wanted to write and thank the whole Terminix group in the Concord NH office. You guys impressed me from the very start.

I called with a bad mice problem and they were quick to set up an appointment for an inspector to come out and look at my problem. He did (J.T.) was very knowledgeable and patient to all my husband's needs. He set up his technicians to come out and do an exclusion to my home which they seem to have done a very thorough job.

They baited and set many traps around our house and even our barn at no additional charge. Triple AAA rateing for the family at Terminix Concord and an extra thanks to our great inspector.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments