Rhome, Texas
Service Scheduling

Made and appointment online for terminix to call me. They did call and I made arrangement for them to come out.

They had my address and my phone number. They time they gave me was late but I waited and waited. No show nor was there a call from them. The next day I called Terminix to see what had happened.

The guy on the other end transferred me to another department and I waited and waited for someone to pickup and they never did. How do you people stay in business? I ended up calling Arkin. They were here on time.

They called before time and they did the job right.

I will not recommend terminix to anyone. They wasted my time!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $99. correctional5 is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was lack of accountability and lack of service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments