Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have never seen a company run so poorly as Terminix. I scheduled three appointments and stayed home and all three times and no one ever came out.

I have decided to go with another company as I do not believe Terminix will ever come out even if I gave them another chance. This is the worse company I have ever seen. I can see forgetting one time, but three is unacceptable. I also tried to talk to a supervisor last night and this morning but no one is ever available.

Not to mention they also never call me back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

Racine, Wisconsin, United States #1214205

I am a regular customer and have developed a bad case of termites. I've called and left 4 messages over the course of 3 weeks.

I talked with the corporate office who said the manager would personally come out today. I have now stayed home the whole day, cancelled all appointments, and still not heard from them.

I'm now in tears, I'm disgusted by the termites and Terminix.