2.0
Service Scheduling

I had Terminex install cylinder in my yard on July 2, 3016. For termites. I asked for a contract. The br manager said he couldn't give me a contract but could email it to me. 13 pages.

I explain I don't have a computer and use my little I phone . He said he would get me a contract, as if today sept 5th I still don't have the contract. I conted Les on numerous calls. On one occasion he told me he hadn't gotten the contract, he forgot.

I called the customer service and they said they couldn't get the contract the br mgr had to get it to me. I have made many calls to Cust serv. they kept telling me different reason why I haven't gotten it or should of gotten the contract.

I spent 1299.00 on the procedure, I was told that he was going to deliver on Wednesday 8/31 but he was no show. No call from him that he wasn't going to deliver.I was told a few days ago that les has the contract but he was going on vacation snd would deliver it in 9/7. I have no trust with br mgr, Cust serv. The br mgr Jason was suppose contact me but has never did.

Terminex has a "0" rating from me.

Rose Sydlik. 10007 green valley ln, Houston tx 77064

281-894-7213

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Manager.

Comments

The sales rep should've printed you a contract as well at the time of the sale. Many salesmen do not because they don't want you to see that they added other services such as quarterly pest control without your knowledge.

Then even if you tell them to cancel the pest control after 1 service, he still got the commission.

This could be the case here because it seems like they have something to hide. I would call the BBB and your state's attorney general.