I had some rat problems, when I called them, they made me believe that they will solve all my problems and prevent any future ones. One inspection guy came only did some simply looking around, then tried to sign me up for their termite services even thought I have no terminte.

The guy who came to treat the rat prolem put down 5 regular rat traps and sprayed the front of the house. No rat has been caught by their traps at all, and I felt it was not worth of the money at all. I called demanding a refund according to their money back guarantee, but the rep on the line was very rude, saying that I did not give them another chance to solve the problem so I will not get the refund. After some argument she said a manager will call me regarding to the refund, but no one ever called.

I called back after they bill me, same answer and same no call.

What a rip off company. Now that I saw other people's compliant I found that that's just how they get thier money, stay away!

Review about: Terminix Manager.

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #415220

The exact same senerio happened to me also. 1) Lied to by a slick salesman.

2) Poor service by a Tech who just wanted to hurry and leave.

3) Sent to Collections because I refused to pay after being lied to & getting poor service. Read my full account at www.ripoffreport.com