Terminix continued to give me a run around signing a contract for them to treat my home for termites ..Telling me the job would be done the fallowing day , they didn't show ..Then was told it would be the next day AGAIN and nobody showed , then was notified the application of treatment would be changed and done the fallowing Monday ...AGAIN nobody showed ...I have made several calls JUST to confirm dates they say the work would be done , to make sure I'm home and they NEVER show or call ...I have NO IDEA how they have stayed in business since 1927 treating people the way I was treated by Terminix ...Orkin will be getting my business from now on .....Don't waste your time on Terminix ......

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments