Update by user Feb 20, 2013

My son and I kept calling and complaining.Finally, I threatened to report the company to the Better Business Bureau and to Angie's list.

We got a call from a manager and were told we would get our money back.

We received a full within a couple of weeks.If you've been scammed by this company, too, be persistent and mention the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List!

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012

.I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012.

Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the concrete outside my house, but they also neglected to bring poles to treat the carpenter bees destroying my top floor. A couple of weeks ago, after seeing termites in my basement (again), I made an appointment for them to do another treatment. When the guy didn't show up all day (I checked my surveillance cameras just to be sure), I called the company. They insisted the guy came and was finished by 12:30PM (they were supposed to come between 4:30 and 6PM).

I double-checked the cameras, and no one had come. By the way, in the interim, I received a bill for $114.32. When I called, I was told to ignore it, that it was a mistake. Yesterday, a very unprofessional so-called manager contacted me, saying that the guy who claimed to have come here (but didn't) "no longer works for Terminix." Great, but that still doesn't solve our problem.

This video shows what I found on my garbage cans this afternoon.It's Better Business Bureau and Angie's List time!

Review about: Terminix Installation.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

rrrina
to Courtney J. Powell Brooklyn, New York, United States #611990

Thanks so much, Courtney. We actually threatened to call the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. We received a full refund within 2 weeks!