Update added by user Feb 20, 2013
My son and I kept calling and complaining.Finally, I threatened to report the company to the Better Business Bureau and to Angie's list.
We got a call from a manager and were told we would get our money back.
We received a full within a couple of weeks.If you've been scammed by this company, too, be persistent and mention the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List!
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
.I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012.
Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the concrete outside my house, but they also neglected to bring poles to treat the carpenter bees destroying my top floor. A couple of weeks ago, after seeing termites in my basement (again), I made an appointment for them to do another treatment. When the guy didn't show up all day (I checked my surveillance cameras just to be sure), I called the company. They insisted the guy came and was finished by 12:30PM (they were supposed to come between 4:30 and 6PM).
I double-checked the cameras, and no one had come. By the way, in the interim, I received a bill for $114.32. When I called, I was told to ignore it, that it was a mistake. Yesterday, a very unprofessional so-called manager contacted me, saying that the guy who claimed to have come here (but didn't) "no longer works for Terminix." Great, but that still doesn't solve our problem.
This video shows what I found on my garbage cans this afternoon.It's Better Business Bureau and Angie's List time!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..."
- "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."