Update added by user Feb 20, 2013
My son and I kept calling and complaining.Finally, I threatened to report the company to the Better Business Bureau and to Angie's list.
We got a call from a manager and were told we would get our money back.
We received a full within a couple of weeks.If you've been scammed by this company, too, be persistent and mention the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List!
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
.I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012.
Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the concrete outside my house, but they also neglected to bring poles to treat the carpenter bees destroying my top floor. A couple of weeks ago, after seeing termites in my basement (again), I made an appointment for them to do another treatment. When the guy didn't show up all day (I checked my surveillance cameras just to be sure), I called the company. They insisted the guy came and was finished by 12:30PM (they were supposed to come between 4:30 and 6PM).
I double-checked the cameras, and no one had come. By the way, in the interim, I received a bill for $114.32. When I called, I was told to ignore it, that it was a mistake. Yesterday, a very unprofessional so-called manager contacted me, saying that the guy who claimed to have come here (but didn't) "no longer works for Terminix." Great, but that still doesn't solve our problem.
This video shows what I found on my garbage cans this afternoon.It's Better Business Bureau and Angie's List time!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."
- "I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."