We just purchased a rental property and noticed Termites in certain spots around the outside of the home. We called Terminix to come out and get rid of the termites.

The assured us that this problem would be taken care of with a spot treatment which cost a total of $750. We paid the fee, and they came out and suposedly did their thing. To our dissmay we still had the termites and saw no difference at all (NO IMPROVEMENT) we called and complained and they told us that they could not schedule a re-visit until 3 weeks, so we had no choice but to wait the 3 weeks, we were told the Tech would be out between 2-4pm 5/25/12. At 3:30pm no one had come or called so I called into the office to make sure they were coming, the customer service rep placed me on hold for about 22 minutes and then came back and said that the rep would be there and I had nothing to worry about.

NO REP EVER SHOWED.

It was a long weekend (Memorial Day) so I waited till Tuesday to call was on hold for 17.43 Minutes and then hung up on. What kind of service is this, and what should I do about this theivery?

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Comments

Sorry dude, but thats what happens when ya dont google 'Terminix Complaints' first before you do business with them. Stay local. At least you will be able to get ahold of someone who cares.