I am just going to submit my letter that I sent to Terminix International. It will be a lot easier that way. By the way, their email address is undeliverable.Terminix International Company, LP

Executive Services

860 Ridge Lake Boulevard

Memphis, Tennessee 38120

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the services and lack of response that I am receiving from the Terminix organization. I should have been warned when I first engaged the services of Terminix after it took 9 phone calls to the 1-800-Terminix number to have somebody call back to give an estimate on a bedbug problem.

On June 15, 2011, I signed a contract with Terminix for a Bedbug Service Agreement with Susanne Warren of the Vincentown, NJ office of Terminix. She told me I had a minor infestation and it would be handled property. The total cost of the contract was $1337.50, which was paid on June 23, 2011 in full.

One service tech came and did the house in less than three hours. I was told at the time of signing the agreement that the walls would be injected, all outlets would have powder in them, the mattresses would be treated and Rapid Freeze would be applied. I can tell you that no walls were injected and half of the outlets were not dusted.

I had evidence still of an infestation in an upstairs bedroom and on July 7, 2011, the technician came again and sprayed with a sprayer and was out of the house in 25 minutes.

Yet again, I noticed bedbugs and on 7/21/11, the technician sprayed again. This still did not solve the problem and on 8/5/11 they came once again to spray.

I noticed a problem again this week and called the Vincentown office at 609-801-0274. The phone just rang at all hours of the night and day. I called the cell phone of the sales representative, Susanne Warner, and was told that they shut that office down and she would get back to me with another number to call. To this date, I have not heard from her.

I tried to contact you at terminixcares@terminix.com and guess what? Your email address gets returned as nondeliverable and that is right off your website. What is that all about? For a company who prides itself in customer service, you have failed dismally.

Yesterday, I called the 1-800-Terminix number and gave my name and number to Christi and she gave me the number of the Mount Laurel office.

I called that office today and spoke with Ginny who said someone would get back to me shortly to schedule an appointment. No one has called back.

I am still under a warranty and am getting no service and am losing days off my warranty each day that goes by. My warranty should be extended, since you are not providing the services under it. It's evident that your company is failing at the services they are providing and I still have bedbugs after four treatments. I cannot believe that an office goes out of business and does not forward its calls to another office for existing customers they have.

I am putting you on notice that I want this situation handled promptly. I do not feel I have been dealt with properly. I am requesting you rectify this situation or give me my money back.

I am anxiously awaiting your reply.

Comments