I have had Terminix in my home for about a year and half. They have been friendly enough, but never really noticed a difference in the amount or type of insects seen in my home.

I have one particular insect which I have been trying to get rid of for about a year and a half, and their services did nothing to rid these pests. A day before my next service, I called to cancel. They CSR asked if I wanted to schedule a new service, I replied, "No." and that was that, or so I thought. The next day, unbeknownst to me, the Teminix service provider showed up at my house to perform the service he normally does on a quarterly basis.

Having cancelled the day before, I did not think to tell my husband that Terminix should not be coming...it just didn't occur to me to have to tell him. The guy shows up, does his thing, my husband signs for it and off he goes. A day later I see a charge in my checking account for the service. I called them back 3 times.

They send me to the "cancellation department" to cancel. I explained to them that I did not want the service which is why I cancelled. They say they have no record of me canceling. Then they said they'd have the local branch contact me.

Nothing. I called again. The next person I talked to said the same thing... no record of my calling.

Was told the manager would call me back. The next day I get a call from the manager. She tells me the same thing. No record.

How can this be? And since my husband signed for the service there is nothing they can do for me!

It's complete BS! They've lost a customer for good!

Review about: Terminix Account.

Comments