1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

This was a disaster!They did not fix the standing water before they encapsulated.

I have pictures and emails from the installer assuring me this would take care of the water. We have a water bed under our house! Terminix says they did the encapsulation to fix our "air" in the crawl space. I don't think anyone would spend that kind of money to fix the air in the crawl space.

I have contacted them and they tried to tell me the water was not there prior to the encapsulation. Wrong! I have pictures to prove it. It has been one year this month that the crawl space was encapsulated.

I have tried several times to work with them. I suggested I would pay for the parts needed if they would do the work. They told me they do not do that kind of work as it turns out, I need perimeter drain and sump pump. I have attached a copy of the email I received from my sales person assuring me this would take care of the water and moisture.

Picture show the water.Before the encapsulation and after with the water on top of the plastic.

Review about: Terminix Crawl Space Encapsulation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Tech that came out was great and professional.

I didn't like: Not fixing their error, Did not represent the job correctly.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1331133

Terminix blocked me on Facebook. I can't reply,like or make any comments on their page. Amusing!