Contacted Terminix to start service for an ant problem on my rental unit. Gave them contact information for my renter to schedule an appointment.

Renter let me know Terminix never called. Call to Terminix revealed they scheduled a random appointment a week out.

Consequently, I told them to cancel the service. They refused because they scheduled the service in my renters name. My renter needs to cancel it.

Since Terminix refuses to cancel the service I demanded they remove my contact information from the account, telling them multiple times "I DO NOT WANT TO BE CONTACTED BY TERMINIX".

Regardless, I continue to get emails & phone calls to confirm random appointments Terminix has set up.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments