Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had been a customer for 3+ years. I had two properties and Terminix supposedly serviced them every quarter.

Every time the tenants left I had an infestations of roaches. I would call to get service and the same treatment would be applied. That brown paste is just not working... I authorized the tenants to call and schedule additional services and still the same treatment that doesn't work.

Then Becky from the billing department would not listen to my issue and was very rude. I paid my last "charge" of $85.00 that did nothing...

Don't waste your money and time.

Hire another company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the service and customer service in billing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The problem isn't Terminix. It's your dirty tenants.

If you have filthy tenants you'll always have roaches. Stop being a slum lord and make your tenants clean.