Terminix Work Order 15799784993/ Customer # 11594243 When we called to make an appointment, the schedule given was at least a week from the request. The issue we had was a removal of a large wasp nest at the top of the gable on our house.

My wife is VERY allergic to BEES & Wasp Stings. The effects of these stings could Kill her A service tech came to evaluate the nest and began the process of spraying with the chemical. I noticed at that time there was a dark discoloring on the siding. The tech said this would go way for the chemical used would not discolor the siding where the nest was.

The tech said he could not remove the nest at this time and would return in about two to three days but would call first. Almost two to three weeks later a tech showed up, no phone call like he said. He proceded to knock the nest down, landing on the deck below. Cleaned the mess up but still leaving some dead wasps and some live ones.

The chemical treatment left a huge stain. What is vary disturbing is the wasps starter to return. I made another Phone call requesting a tech to return an retreat the area again. The customer service set up an appointment for another visit in about fourteen days on Friday between 8AM and 5PM.

Guess what, no show. I made a request that the local manager give me a call which he did call back. He told me that there was no appointment set up for a visit on Friday or any other time. Our job was complete and there would be no other service rendered.

So here we are the wasps have returned and are trying to enter the house or wherever they can get in. I asked the Manager to see what he could do the correct our problem and give me a call back. The Manager is Charles J Semrad. To bad we had to pay $199.00 for this Poor service.

I have written enough but I could keep going. I hope our conversations with these people are recorded so who ever receives this can see what we have gone through.

Review about: Terminix Wasp Pest Control.

Comments