Blackfoot, Idaho
3.5
Service Scheduling

This is in regards to Customer Service Person Mike, #8309-MAH. I cancelled my Terminix service after 1 year and have since called, been told I have a balance of zero, and have not received anything further from Terminix.

Until today when I received a collection notice. I called and Mike was arrogant, told me that it was my responsibility to tell them my address of 7 years ago was not the billing address, but the billing address should be the current address they were servicing (ridiculous and obviously a mistake on their end), and then proceeded to tell me I was lying about calling and being told I have a balance of zero.

He argued over my speaking and repeated himself and made rude accusations throughout the conversation. Very disappointing as the service Terminix provided was actually good.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of old billing address policy and problem resolution. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments