2.8
Service Scheduling

I was told a service tech would be at my house between 5-7 pm, and I would receive a phone call earlier in the day confirming the appointment. I did not receive the phone call and supposedly the tech knocked on my door.

I have two dogs that go nuts barking when anyone knocks on the door. So I doubt there was a knock at all. Why didn't they ring the doorbell? Why did I not receive a phone call if they supposedly were here and I didn't answer the door?

When I called customer service, they apologized of course, but didn't seem very surprised. I was asked if I wanted to reschedule, and I asked if I did, could I get someone from another branch. I would question the quality work from the no show branch. I was told no.

I was asked if I wanted to rescheduled or not, I said not. She said ok like it was no big deal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments