Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Horrible Horrible customer service!! I scheduled with terminix a few months ago and waited my 4hr wait period they gave me, and no one showed during those hours, tech called finally saying they had a co meeting and he'd be here in about an hour...uh absolutely not, not after i have already sat waiting for 4hrs!!!!

Plus if they did have a meeting, you figured they'd call the customers who are waiting on them. After that, I chose to give them another chance this week, low and behold it happened AGAIN!! NO SHOW NO CALL!!

I called in they left me on hold 14 mins.

A different lady came on asked what had happened, after explaining she said im going to put you on hold.

I told her i had already been holding 14 mins she said it'll be quick, another 15mins goes by she comes back and said she sent it to a district manager, he will check into why a tech doesnt show up, and he would call me bk.

GUESS WHAT...NO RETURN CALL!! Wow..way to go terminix!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments