1.4
Service Scheduling

After terminix called me and wet up an appt time with me from 5-7 they never showed up. I called 3 different times that evening for them to tell me the tech was on his way and would arrive in about 15 mins.

When I called the last time at 8:30 the lady said the the appt time was not set up properly and she would have someone call me from their corporate office the next morning. That never did happen! The tech his self came out and said he told his supervisor that he needed to call me as well. That did not happen.

I was also need promised a free termite inspection and that did not happen.

I paid $150 for him to spray a very small amount of pesticides around my baseboards and leave. I was told they would spray all around the outside and my attic and none of those things happen!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments