Grenada, Mississippi
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Horrible. They schedule appointments when its only convinient for them, so when i cancel my appointment, the man still shows up at my house.

I repeated to tell him that i had cancelled my appointment and he could not enter my home. He continued to spray the outside of my house which i had told him i was not financially stable to pay it that he needed to stop spraying.. he told me i didnt have to pay til i got ready to.... well 85 dollars came out of my account the next day from them..i called and explained to them what had happened, they havent helped me in any way what so ever.

Its been 2 weeks and i still call every day to see where my money is they stole from me. Branch manager will not contact me what so ever. Then still have ants and roaches.

They are not worth it. AT ALL.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments