Service Scheduling

30 day satisfaction guarantee or your money back is a scam!? Do not believe that!

We hired terminix and not only did we get the run around after being charged $179.73 but we got hung up on 3 times and finally when we did speak to 2 different people a charles and then a gregory they played the scam game very well! Charles told me he'd escalate our situation to the site manager and the manager has 24 hours to respond and that started on 9/22/16! 24 hours later i called again on the 9/23/16 spoke to a charles who said its time to escalate it higher. Today 9/26/16 my husband calls to find out what is going on with our refund for a job that has not been completed so where is our refund!

He got a representative from terminix her name she said was Ella who demeaningly spoke down to him like he had no choice to schedule another appointment otherwise tuff luck because terminix will not refund our money! I got on the phone and she yelled at me! Terminix you can't be serious about the lack and concern that your representatives are giving people, paying customers!

Look up our account 10997144 read and listen to our calls! Or better yet finally give me a call 203-977-8710

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments