1.1
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 27, 2016

Worst company EVER!

Original review posted by user May 26, 2016

If I could give negative stars I would.  This is the worst company I've ever dealt with.  Every step of the way and with every employee I've dealt with in the company, from the technicians to the "customer service" on the phone have failed to do their job.  I first hired terminix four and half years ago and was never alerted to the fact that I had termite activity in my home.  It wasn't until I went to sell my home that the termite activity was discovered.  So you could imagine my surprise when I was alerted to this. After having terminix inspect and bid the mitigation service for my home, I called into the 1800# to schedule my service.  I had to call several times to set up the appointment because every time I called I would be placed on hold and no one would ever return to the line to answer.

Finally, I scheduled a time that worked for my schedule and the scheduled timing for the contract on the sale of my home, only later to find out that the service never got scheduled.  So I then had to work with the technicians schedule and take time off of work, lose money, and push back my contract deadline ( again costing me more of my time and money). When the technician scheduled the time, they asked that I set aside time  window from 10a -4p!!!!

The technicians left my home a mess with epoxy left all over my floors and front lawn.  They also left a half empty epoxy tube in my front lawn.  I paid the technician in cash and the payment was never credited to my account.  I am still trying to resolve the missing payment issue, and as you can imagine this is no easy task.  I've called several times and I get transfer and put on hold for over 30 min.  The issue was escalated to a manager twice and I was supposed to receive a call back within 24-48 hours and no big surprise here, I still haven't received a phone call back.  So I continue to call, get the run around and never receive a solution or call back.  All I can seem to get from terminix is excuses, poor customer service, wasting of my time and money and a big headache!!! Save your time and money and use another service!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lzsnook is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was scheduling, messy and billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments