I have received multiple bills from Terminix for $101.76 for a service they said they performed on 2/16/16. They could not have done this service because I was working out-of-town and no one was at my house.

I have a locked sliding gate and another small gate that is chained and locked. I can show them my work schedule and pay check and prove I was not at home. They repeatedly call me and I file a report with a different person every time they call. Then they say they will have the branch manager call me.

If the branch manager called me they did not leave a name and number to call back. I work with ill patients all day long and cannot take calls many of the time so I will return the calls if they leave the name and number. This has been going on since I received the bill in March.

I have since cancelled services with them and they continue to harass me. I will never recommend Terminix and I'm wondering what I can do about this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. txkat1956 is quite happy with tech who service home and stated that there is a room for improvement of being billed for a service i did not receive. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to "i want them to stop sending me bills and calling me and i do not intend to pay for a service i did not receive. if you see, i always paid for all the other services i received" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

It is resolved but not because of pissedconsumer.com. Terminex kept calling me and I had to threatened to take them to small claims court and report to the better business bureau.