I have received multiple bills from Terminix for $101.76 for a service they said they performed on 2/16/16. They could not have done this service because I was working out-of-town and no one was at my house.

I have a locked sliding gate and another small gate that is chained and locked. I can show them my work schedule and pay check and prove I was not at home. They repeatedly call me and I file a report with a different person every time they call. Then they say they will have the branch manager call me.

If the branch manager called me they did not leave a name and number to call back. I work with ill patients all day long and cannot take calls many of the time so I will return the calls if they leave the name and number. This has been going on since I received the bill in March.

I have since cancelled services with them and they continue to harass me. I will never recommend Terminix and I'm wondering what I can do about this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want them to stop sending me bills and calling me and I do not intend to pay for a service I did not receive. If you see, I always paid for all the other services I received..

I liked: Tech who service home.

I didn't like: Being billed for a service i did not receive.

Comments

It is resolved but not because of pissedconsumer.com. Terminex kept calling me and I had to threatened to take them to small claims court and report to the better business bureau.