2.3K views

I agree with the previous reviewers comments on cancellation.... I cancelled the termite coverage after consultation with others familiar with the coverage.

I contacted Terminix and cancelled the contract, and I received a cancellation notice from Terminix. After speaking with Terminix by phone and after receiving a cancellation confirmation notice, Terminix cashed the check 10 days after canceling the contract. In speaking with Terminix this afternoon, I am told that they can unfortunately only refund the money twice a month, so I must wait on their schedule... The dollar amount is actually not that much of an issue, but the absence of integrity, and blatant dishonest actions cause great concern.....

If Terminix can not be trusted with a simple contract, are the chemicals used inside your house safe for you and your children?

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix terminix cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments