1.5
Service Scheduling

On July 20, 2016 we had an inspection done in our home after finding three bed bugs in our home. The inspector told us the bugs were isolated in one bedroom and on one section of our couch.

We paid $2000 for treatment and one year of coverage. They couldnt return for the first treatment for a week and we followed their prep instructions to a t. They came for the first treatmemt and we found even more bugs after they had been there. I called immediately and was told that was normal but that they would return one week later to treat again.

A week later (yesterday) the technician returned and treated the one bedroom again and told us our sofa was clear. Today we found 15 more crawling around a supposed treated area and found one on our couch! I called and spoke with several people regarding their 30 day money back guarantee and so far have had no luck! I was told by one gentleman that he wouldnt pprove my refund because we hadn't given them a fair chance!!!

We are living out of garbage bags in our garage because we can't safely bring anything back into our home. My son has been staying with his grandparents for the last 2.5 weeks and my family is not comfortable in our own home. The customer service of this company is beyond reproach and I'm livid!

I will be contacting a lawyer and the local news because this is ridiculous! Will never recommend this comoany to anyone!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of terminix bed bug pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix bed bug pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

Mission, Kansas, United States #1202721

It must be a company thing. I was told the same and i am not sure which calendar year their return was scheduled.

My treatment was done the first week of July and have not seen nor received a call. Their home office associates suck. They attempted to make scheduling my responsibility after tech doing service said automatic procedure. I also paid 2200 for service.

They cancelled the original appt and i was to receive a credit for the inconvenience which was never done.

No recommendations from me ever. Customer service terrible.......next a lawyer and news will be contacted.

to Anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #1218836

I would love to know how this is proceeding. I am in the same situation and am becoming convinced their product is useless.

$2000 on my credit card, 4 treatments in and I'm still finding bites, bugs, eggs and nymphs. If anyone has considered a legal course of action against Terminix, I'd be interested in hearing more.