Terminix Bed Bug Pest Control Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania
Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty!After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a follow up visit, and a few weeks just to get a response, now here we are 4 mos.
Later and my 4 year old and wife are still getting bit, its terrible.
Its crazy high way robbery, they were here Saturday and 3 days later my daughter is bit and I just killed 1 on my bed big as ***, there guarantee is worthless just like there treatment!!!!!!Go with a heat treatment with a warranty DON'T DO TERMINIX!!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and..."
- "Opened two cans of NE clam chowder and both cans were bad. ..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."