Havertown, Pennsylvania

Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty!After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a follow up visit, and a few weeks just to get a response, now here we are 4 mos.

Later and my 4 year old and wife are still getting bit, its terrible.

Its crazy high way robbery, they were here Saturday and 3 days later my daughter is bit and I just killed 1 on my bed big as ***, there guarantee is worthless just like there treatment!!!!!!Go with a heat treatment with a warranty DON'T DO TERMINIX!!!!!

Review about: Terminix Bed Bug Pest Control.

1.7
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

After 4 years of using Terminix, my house is full of Termites! Terminix "I am a customer of Terminix since 2012 and I was relaxed to know that my house was protected until I started to remodel the bathroom, and what a surprise..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Terminix - Trying to get my money back Terminix "Back in 10/2015 we noticed that we had cockroaches in our kitchen and tics outside - we called Terminix - we have had them here 4 times and we..." Read more Review about Terminix Pest Control from Lithonia, Georgia Terminix "I had a horrible experience with Terminix located in College Park Georgia. The technician and a manager ruin my wood furniture and floors no chemicals whatsoever should have been on..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more