Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty!After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a follow up visit, and a few weeks just to get a response, now here we are 4 mos.
Later and my 4 year old and wife are still getting bit, its terrible.
Its crazy high way robbery, they were here Saturday and 3 days later my daughter is bit and I just killed 1 on my bed big as ***, there guarantee is worthless just like there treatment!!!!!!Go with a heat treatment with a warranty DON'T DO TERMINIX!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "Opened two cans of NE clam chowder and both cans were bad. ..."
- "They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."