1.5
Service Scheduling

My aunt had service for bed bugs was told in April that this was the last treatment. When I called to complain that the issue was never resolved and ask to speak with a manager I never got a call back.

I then called back only to hear that the service manager Nick Rolan documented the account stating that it's not there problem anymore because it's been six months. Not once did we receive a call back or any type of resolution. My aunt has had this issue for over a year and they sure didn't hesitate to take her $1500 what happened to money back guaranteed!!!!!!

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone they take advantage of the elderly and take there money. They didn't even treat the whole house when she clearly stated that the issue was all over.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments