Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

IF I COULD GIVE A LOWER REVIEW I WOULD Don't waste your hard earned money! We paid $3,000 to extrerminate rats, roaches and bed bugs ($2,500 for bed bugs alone)...this was back in july 2016 and all of our pest problems are worse.

I was pregnant and I wanted to get rid of pests before bringing a new baby home. The very first time they came out ro quote, rick didnt look at anything to assess situation just quoted a price and assured me that they could get rid of them. A few days later a technician came to treat and didn't even have bed bug chemicals with him so we had to reschedule. The next time a couple weeks later the guy was 2 hours late so we had to reschedule and there were at least 3 other times the technician was 2 hours late and didn't even call to ask if that was ok.

The treatment they do does not work for bedbugs they cant see. The treatment only works on contact so doesnt kill the ones hiding in your walls, under carpets and other places. I expressed my concerns with their treatment and asked for a refund two times and i have got nothing. They never even once vacuumed any bed bugs or eggs they did spray and kill..

and they also put bb trackers all over house where my toddler would find them and be playing with them... and to top it all off even our roach and rodent problem is worse. During the winter we put plastic up at bottom of our cabinets in kitchen because there was a bad draft through the home, in turn the rats were stuck under cabinets and ate their way through my water line to my sink hose and my dishwasher.. they have robbed us of our money and it's not right.

Don't make the same mistake we did, Don't hire Terninix!! The bedbugs have mutiplied so bad that its impossible to get rid of them. My 4 kids and husband and i are getting bit daily all over our bodies. We can't afford to move..

i have consulted orkin and lewis critter gitter and they have both said i am better off moving because my situation is not fixable at this point. I HIGHLY ADVISE ANYONE THINKING OF GIVING A DIME TO TERMINIX TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!!!!!

Review about: Terminix Bed Bug Pest Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bronx, New York, United States #1318392

One can get rid of bed bugs with diatomacious earth. And since it's dry, you can put it in outlets.

They like warmth.

Put things you can in a hot dryer. Spray back of couches etc with alcohol