Had a bed bug breakout. Terminix charged $900.00 to fix the problem.

I was told that this will be done in 2 treatments. Their contract says that service is good for 90-days (3 months) OR until the problem is solved. 7 months (and about a dozen "treatments") later, I still have bed bugs, and Terminix won't treat the problem unless I pay another $600.00. They're now claiming that these bed bugs are being reintroduced via my neighbor, and that they've lived up to their end of the bargain.

Why did they figure this out only now? What a disgusting attempt to shake me down for more money.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2015.

Comments

Common practice at that Bridgeville branch poorly trained technicians and lots of turnover no experience means you still have bugs and then they have the Audasity to say it's something you did

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1095437

We have been dealing with a bed bug problem for a year now. We were promised at the beginning that they would keep coming back until problem was resolved.

The technician came out about two weeks ago and put some powder behind our couch/sleeper sofa and around the woodwork in the living room. Not even a week later we still found a live one on the sofa sleeper part. We called the technician to have him come back out, he didn't show up for that appointment when we did get in touch with him he said he would be out on a Thursday and would call on Wednesday to tell us what time. He never called us and we've left numerous voicemails to which he has ignored.

We are very frustrated because not only are we paying monthly for their service we've had to keep our clothes, towel, blankets,etc. in storage which is costing us $137.00 a month.

What a rip-off... What can you do against a large company?

Bedbugs can be a huge problem to tackle. Terminix has ripped many people off who they sold a dream.Fumigation is the next step I advise you to take , unless you got money to throw away.

The running joke about Terminix is that they are a predatory Marketing Corporation that just "dabbles" in pest control!

bUY FOOD GRADE DIATOMAECOUS eARTH, DUST YOUR BED AND CARPET SURROUNDING BED WITH IT, AND KILLED ALL BEDBUGS, A LOT CHEAPER!