This company has no professional expereince in their customer services. Your bussiness is awful.

Terminix can't even schedule appointments, not on time/ don't show up. Can't get you guys to answer the phones.

We are looking for someone we can depend on. I thought that you were a great company but it turns out this company doesn't

value customers. I had to talk with at least 3 people before someone could answer questions I had. No expereinces at this

Awful place. And I'm requesting our money back. Every single penny. You need to shut it DOWN.

Mad as ***!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of terminix appointment from Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments