1.6
Turnaround Time

Terminex is the worst ran company I have ever dealt with. We had 3 no shows on appointments, 2 appointments where they had no idea what they were sent out for and wasnt prepared and then denied us services we paid for. The amount of time on the phone circling their protocol and never getting a phone call back and hundreds of dollars later it was an absolute waste of money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

The technician bypassed you because the extra service is free. Terminix does not care about the consumer, all this company cares about is earning more revenue for shareholders. Too big for their false advertising and lies, workers of it need to unionize; They are being slaved for crumbs.

The problem is the inspectors aka salesmen, have to sell or lose their job. Pest control techs are trying to get the best customers to earn commissions, while management screws them both. Termite side of the business is a complete joke, look up damage claims in the court system.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1062972

I worked for them, the company's a gimmick.

I had a moisture ant issue that needed to be resolved. The salesperson, Rick Owens, made a series of promises (written down on paper) that were never upheld by the technician.

The technicians either never came on time, claimed that they were not qualified to do the tasks that I signed up for with the sales rep, or just never showed up for their follow-up appointments. I ended up canceling my account and asking for a refund.

I was fooled by a seemingly friendly salesman who promised the world to get his commission. In the process, I wasted a lot of time waiting for insufficient service.