Brookhaven, West Virginia

I live in sabraton wv and i set an appointment with terminex and gave them my card number to pay for the services...first off they changed my appointment without letting me know they showed up on 2/22/16 my appointment was scheduled on 2/24/16..when i got paid..so my bf told them our appointment wasnt until the 24th...he said ok ill come back...ok thats wonderful right?..no it was not they charged my bank account for $255 on 2/23/16 today is 3/1/16 and they still haven't showed up..i had called them alot between the dates and was reassured they would be at my house on 2/29/16 between 3-5..i told them if they did not show i would be forced to go to my bank and take further action for stealing $255 out of my account!! I call this stealing because i did not receive any services from them!

So today i went and did so.I do not understand why this happened i thought i would be safe going with a big company but i wasn't...i have 3 kids in my home im a single mother..i have a bf but its hard enough in this greedy world as it is let alone when people take from you im so upset about this and i dont know what to do but to let my bank take care of it for me :-( i really wish this never happened but it did..i just hope ill get my money back..this has NEVER happened to me before im so scared $255 is alot of money to anyone!!

And i would have obviously paid it to get the job done but just to let it go for nothing noone in there right mond would do that!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments