Brookhaven, West Virginia

I live in sabraton wv and i set an appointment with terminex and gave them my card number to pay for the services...first off they changed my appointment without letting me know they showed up on 2/22/16 my appointment was scheduled on 2/24/16..when i got paid..so my bf told them our appointment wasnt until the 24th...he said ok ill come back...ok thats wonderful right?..no it was not they charged my bank account for $255 on 2/23/16 today is 3/1/16 and they still haven't showed up..i had called them alot between the dates and was reassured they would be at my house on 2/29/16 between 3-5..i told them if they did not show i would be forced to go to my bank and take further action for stealing $255 out of my account!! I call this stealing because i did not receive any services from them!

So today i went and did so.I do not understand why this happened i thought i would be safe going with a big company but i wasn't...i have 3 kids in my home im a single mother..i have a bf but its hard enough in this greedy world as it is let alone when people take from you im so upset about this and i dont know what to do but to let my bank take care of it for me :-( i really wish this never happened but it did..i just hope ill get my money back..this has NEVER happened to me before im so scared $255 is alot of money to anyone!!

And i would have obviously paid it to get the job done but just to let it go for nothing noone in there right mond would do that!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of terminix appointment. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments