Company cannot treat ants cause they won't spend money on good chemical. They use the cheapest chemical that doesn't work.

I use another company that doesn't spray water and now my ants have gone away. My technician who was about to quit told me the managers wouldn't give them the chemicals that worked in order to increase their bonuses. They used cheap product and it's amazing they get away with it. They also have no idea how to schedule appointments, it's almost like they're trying to make the company the worst it can be.

I strongly suggest you don't hire Terminix. If you do, you will end up calling for a lot of return calls cause THEY WILL NOT us the right chemicals for the job. They're just worried about taking money and giving below par service. I watched the technician spray my ants 4 times in one month and they never died.

I asked Truly Nolan technician to look at my invoice and he laughed at the chemicals Terminix was using. He said I was getting ripped off and I definitely feel the same.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments