Service Scheduling

My husband and I live in MA and about 3 years ago we called regarding flying ants in our home..they have you speak with someone in another state and try and force you to put a credit card on file..NO! We're currently having an issue with carpenter ants in our new home because of the drought conditions here in MA.

My husband was told that someone would be at my house between 5-7.. THEY NEVER CAME and didn't call. On top of that my husband calls around 7:30 and again he's speaking to someone in Texas and they apologize and explain that a technician will call us tomorrow. It's tomorrow and no call from anyone.

3 days with carpenter ants. I will NEVER give any business to Terminix amd guess what?

I'm going to tell everyone i know and continue to write poor reviews. TERMINIX IS A JOKE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of terminix ant pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix ant pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments