1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Ive been having a squirrel problem since approximately 10/2015 and it is now 05/2016, 7 months later ive had to call another company that actually places a trap on the dwelling to prevent the squirrels from coming back in. Terminex put up gutter guards on the gutters to prevent the squirrels from going in and out of the attic from the gutters now that the new company have educated me (if your not educated and you trust the company you hired thinking that the company have your best interest your wrong).

Jeffrey Sargent the Manager at the forest park, Georgia location stated that he will not refund my money and offered me free pest control, i accepted however i dont need pest control i need a squirrel to be removed , and stan Mccullough came to my home and placed sticky boards in the attic, was that a waste.

The total bill is 1000.00 i paid over 500 now i juat paid a company in full to go behind terminex to do what should have been done in the beginning. CONYERS, GA

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). yardrickivins2116 is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1176432

I am fighting the exact same battle right now. I had to hire someone else to catch squirrel (which he did in 5 days) at a cost of 500.00.

Their customer service is the worst! They did almost nothing and want me to pay 1200.

They missed every appt. I had to call and then they said nothing scheduled.