Terminix took 1 1/2 years to respond to a June 2011 concern to come out and make sure there were no remaining termites in my attic. Therefore I refused to pay the balance of $1200.00 until they completed their service.

There were emails and phone calls between me and Terminix but they never came out as promised. In short, once I received a court date for small claims court the Judge issued a judgement for Terminix to come out to re-inspect my home for termites, birds or whatever was causing the noises in my attic for the last 1 1/2 years. This is not want I wanted. I wanted to be released from paying Terminix so I could have someone else take care of the situation.

The judge did not honor my 100% satisfaction or your money back certificates from Terminix nor did he consider two attempts from American Express to resolve the disputes on my behalf. Terminix has poor customer service and the Judge was totally unfair.

Comments

Palo Alto, California, United States #608861

To resolve customer problems & complaints against Terminix. I advise you to utilize the FREE big company social networking complaint resolution services at www.publikdemand.com OR call the Publik Demand Hotline at 1-888-724-8981 OR email PD at demands@publikdemand.com

Termites are bugs. So if there are noises in your attic loud enough to even resemble birds, then it's not termites. Why don't you get up in your attic and see what it is instead of blaming termites?